SoftPlan 2016 library problem

You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
TBfine
TBfine's picture
SoftPlan 2016 library problem
SoftPlan Version:

It seems I have a bit of a problem this morning and not sure how to fix it. I already emailed SoftPlan tech support but haven't heard back yet so I thought I would check here to see if anyone else has experienced this before.

My library seems to have disappeared. (appliances, doors/windows, paint, etc.) The text/words are there but no symbols.

Could it be that I have clicked on something in error and turned them off or made them unavailable?

Help please??

yvongonthier
yvongonthier's picture
Library problems

Have you tried to do a reboot of your computer? Sometime it helps to clear things.

TBfine
TBfine's picture
Yes I have tried this a few

Yes I have tried this a few times. Thank you YVONGONTHIER. 

Tech support did respond this afternoon and suggested the same approach with the reboot. I have now sent them my log file and we will see what comes from it. 
In the softplan help menu it indicated additional content was available for download. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it??

**Further update...this "additional content for download" seems to be relative to my problem. Not sure why, but after 3+ hours and still downloading, my symbols and paint selections are slowly returning. angry Waste of a day...

yvongonthier
yvongonthier's picture
Problems

I had originally a lot of problems downloading the additional content. It would download for a while (sometimes 1 1/2 hours) and then crash. Changed computers last week and our tech tried to install the additional content before bringing the computer and it would crash all the time for him also. Good thing I had done a system backup that I could restore to the new preventing from having to go thru that again. And this way was quick.