You are here

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
prhomedesigns
prhomedesigns's picture
PDF using SP 2016.2.7 not showing
SoftPlan Version:
2016 Plus

I have upgraded to SP 2016.2.7 Plus and when I use a drawing from a previous version I cannot save a PDF drawing using Review. Is there a setting that I have overlooked on the updated version?

Paul R

Bill Wimberley
Bill Wimberley's picture
PDF

What are you trying to save to PDF? If just an individual drawing or a multi-drawing then you can use File⇒reView⇒Export Portable Document Format (PDF). If saving a Plan Set or Plan Set Page then right click the name of the plan set or plan set page within the Navigation Pane and select Export PDF.

Bill is the owner and maintainer of SoftPlanTuts.com

prhomedesigns
prhomedesigns's picture
PDF

I am trying to save an individual drawing. When I save a drawing from SP 2016.2.7 Plus from a previous SP 2016 drawing the file is not found. If I save a PDF from a drawing that I created from SP 2016.2.7 it works fine when I use review. It only happens when I work on a drawing that I have brought in from a previous version.

Bill Wimberley
Bill Wimberley's picture
Hmmm

Never seen that happen before. You might try opening the project in 2016, opening and saving each file, then exit and restart the project and see if it works then.

prhomedesigns
prhomedesigns's picture
PDF

Let me send you the SP file and see if you can save as a PDF so I can see if the problem is on my end. I did try to save using Review PDF.

AttachmentSize
Binary Data Floor Plan file612.21 KB
Bill Wimberley
Bill Wimberley's picture
PDF

No problem at all on my computer.

1. File⇒reView
  2. Set up the options
  3. ​​​​​​​Give a name and location
  4. PDF is generated

prhomedesigns
prhomedesigns's picture