I rarely try to make custom windows but on each occasion that I do I always struggle with it. Today I am trying
to make some camber top ( curved top ) windows for a gable end of a room with cathedral ceilings. There is 4
windows that make up the set. I have a few questions;
1) Is the proper line offsets for the window frame 1-1/2" then 1" then 1/4" ?
2) I seem to recall that the inner line is to be dashed to create the glass transparency, correct ?
3) I think I create a Solid Polygon for each of the three sets of lines, correct ?
4) Do I give each of those Solid Polygons a height including the dashed line - I assume the height matches the wall thickness ?
5) Do I have to add the grilles during the initial creation of the 3D windows or does Softplan know enough that I can just add
the grilles in the Window Edit menu later ?
I apperciate your advice.