Box 56 • Clark Mills, New York • 13321
Cell: (315) 750-8871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Desire a Challenging Position as a Cad Drafter in a Small Firm to Continually Develop more unique and Technical drawings.
A highly talented Cad Drafter with great deal of experience in preparing technical drawings of extraordinary excellence. Remarkable experience in preparing Construction Drawings, Grading Plans, Plan and Profiles; as well as in residential projects and some commercial projects.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 14 years of Solid Cad Drafting Experience.
• Extensive Knowledge of AutoCAD 2009 Lt, 2015 Lt and Soft Plan Version 14 & 2018+.
• Uncommon ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work overtime.
• Great experience in residential design.
• Solid understanding of current New York State Building Codes.
• Strong construction knowledge and excellent detailing skills.
• Uncommon ability to work on projects autonomously in a fun team environment.
• Strong ability to complete detailed documentation with speed and accuracy on large-scale Residential projects.
• Strong communication and team building skills.
Di Highway Sign & Structures, Corp., New York Mills, NY 2009 - Present
- Produce drawings using computer assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting machines or by hand using compasses, dividers, protractors, triangles and other drafting devices.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for Structures, installations, and construction projects working from sketches or notes.
- Review rough sketches, drawings specifications, and other engineering data received from Civil Engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Explain drawings to Production and provide adjustments as necessary.
JJP Drafting, Inc., Clark Mills, NY 2009 - Present
- Draft plans and detailed drawings using AutoCAD Lt 2015 and Soft Plan version 14 & 2018+ from sketches or notes of customers.
- Completed drawings outsourced to Professional Engineer for final review and stamp procedure to be submitted for Building Permits.
Titan Homes (Champion Homes), Sangerfield, NY 2001 – 2009 Draftsman
- Identifying the engineer or project manager's needs and specifications with respect to project development
- Designing, sketching, and creating drafts to develop construction projects
- Establishing the required platform to build an effective system to bring the contractors, project managers, and engineers under one roof to offer the best results
- Developing team coordination and management skills to accomplish projects within the given time schedules
- Carrying out effective research and analysis in connection with the learning of technical excellence and developing of useful practices with standardized patterns
- Utilizing professional practices and knowledge of standardized engineering structures with necessary modifications
Education and Professional Certification
New Hartford Boces, NY
Drafting/Design Certificate (2000)
New Hartford Boces, NY
Solidworks (3D Modeling) 1 & 2 Certificate (2005)