This section discusses the QuickTips.
Note: In order to create a new QuickTip your account has to have QuickTip Author permission. If you would like to become a QuickTip Author please contact the site administrator.
- Select Add New QuickTip
- Give a title for the QuickTip
- Next to Image Upload select Browse. Locate an image to be used as a thumbnail image on the QuickTips listing page to represent your QuickTip. The image will be automatically resized to 320x180 pixels which is an aspect ratio of 16:9. For best results your image should have an aspect ratio of 16:9. Otherwise the image will be squished or stretched to fit this aspect ratio.
- Select Upload
- In the Topics section select a topic or topics that represent what this QuickTip is about. If there is not an appropriate existing topic you may create a new one by simply typing one in.
- In the Text Editor type in your QuickTip. You can add images by clicking on the Image icon.
- Optionally you can preview your QuickTip by selecting Preview at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are satisfied you can save your QuickTip by selecting Save at the bottom of the page.